Friday, August 26, 2005

Bilbo Baggins and the hottest old dude ever

Bilbao was absolutely nuts. I've never seen so many people barf as I have in Bilbao. And I got to eat pig snout, how cool is that? I was surprised that it was not hairy. This is a bathroom I really liked inside the Gugg.












The Bilboans (huh?) definitely know art and humor. Enjoy this example of street art.















Obviously, a trip to Bilbao would not be complete without seeing fucking Iggy and the Stooges rock the city. Goddamn that man is hot. And old. Old and hot.

2 Comments:

Blogger johanna said...

that art is the best. you should have somehow brought it inside the gugg. maybe in the loverly bathroom.

6:39 PM  
Blogger Red Star Nezzie said...

hey- when are you gonna write something new?

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home