Tuesday, July 12, 2005

I knew a Kevin.

That is the funniest quote from a "zine" (yes they still exist) that I read this weekend. This morning I woke up and got coffee and then twin made me a fried egg sammich. After that I returned movies to my most favorite new video rental place (because it stays open late), then I went to get a cell phone "unlocked". This - I swear - is not illegal. Other things that I sometimes do are - in the fact and in the legislation - illegal, though I cannot say any more at this time about those. Now I get to sit down with a new and very small friend and ask him probing questions until the sun comes up. Sounds romantic doesn't it? If only you knew...

1 Comments:

Blogger johanna said...

i KNOW a kevin.

monkeymonkeymonkey !!!

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home